start at Charles J. Buffone Skating Rink, 484 Lake Ave., Worcester
|Right onto Lake|
|1.3||Left onto Sunderland|
|1.5||Cross Rt20 onto Westboro|
|3.3||Right onto Prentice|
|3.5||Right onto 140|
|3.7||Left onto Westboro|
|3.8||Left onto North Main - be careful of RR tracks ahead|
|4.2||Left onto Rt 30|
|8.1||Right onto West Main|
|12.8||Grafton Common - re-group, break,|
|then Continue straight onto Millbury|
|16.4||Right onto Riverlin|
|16.7||Left onto Millbury Ave|
|17.3||Right at "Yield"|
|18.9||Cross Rt 20, becomes Massasoit|
|20.5||Right onto Sunderland|
|21.6||Cross Rt 122|
|21.9||Left onto Lake|
|23.3||U turn, then right into parking lot.|
1. How many times do you cross town lines?
2. How many sets of railroad tracks do you cross? (Include bridges)
3. How many churches are there in Grafton Center?
4. How many cemetaries did we pass?
5. How many people attended the ride?
6. How many traffic lights did we pass?
This page created and maintained by Rich Whalen.
Ride contributed by Rich Whalen.
ęCopyright 2000 by Seven Hills Wheelmen, Worcester, MA.
Last Modified on: October 07, 2004